- N.Y. woman arrested at Best Western | 3 hours, 27 minutes ago
- Rutland school receives education innovation award | 3 hours, 27 minutes ago
- Middlebury prisoner arrested in jail | 17 hours, 47 minutes ago
- Police search Otter Creek for missing woman | 18 hours, 37 minutes ago
- Middlebury State Airport info meeting planned for May | 20 hours, 7 minutes ago
- Town Meeting Day voting | 22 hours, 16 minutes ago
- Town dealing with frozen pipes “case-by-case” | 1 day, 3 hours ago
Rutland school receives education innovation award 3 hours, 27 minutes ago
Police search Otter Creek for missing woman 18 hours, 37 minutes ago
Middlebury State Airport info meeting planned for May 20 hours, 7 minutes ago
Town Meeting Day voting 22 hours, 16 minutes ago
March 3: Town Meeting Day in Vermont 2 days ago
- Cross-country teams honored for classroom work
- Rutland college athlete gets attention
- From the Editor: Lake Placid’s “Miracle on Ice”
- Late CVU administrator selected for Hall of Fame
- Green Mountain Sprint Car Nationals Coming to The Dirt Track at Devil’s Bowl
Lifestyle and Entertainment
- Hands-to-Honduras: Shelburne group aids the smallest
- New face in local news
- Living Expo will offer exhibits, workshops, more
- Porter Medical Center to host job fair
- Middlebury physician joins Permanent Fund for Vermont's Children
Letters to the Editor
- Letter to the Editor: It’s Time for a Carbon Tax
- Vermont home to solar | Letter to the Editor
- Guest Viewpoint: Rand report begs the question on legalizing marijuana
- Police power | Letter to the Editor
- Amazon’s action in Vermont | Guest Viewpoint
- N.Y. woman arrested at Best Western
- Middlebury prisoner arrested in jail
- Police search Otter Creek for missing woman
- Vermont’s investigation into license fraud spreads to multiple states, DMV offices
- Man charged with grand larceny
- Town dealing with frozen pipes “case-by-case”
- Another Vermont manufacturer closing
- Waterman is VSP P.I. officer
- Lt. Gov. Scott says "turn back the mirror" regarding Bennington plant closing
- Porter Medical Center to host job fair
On Feb. 23, at approximately 12:22a.m., the Vermont State Police responded to a suspicious complaint at the Best Western Motel on U.S. Route 4 in Mendon.
Christ the King School received a 2015 Innovation in Catholic Education Award from "Today’s Catholic Teacher," for the school’s Technology Across the Curriculum project. The school and the project will be featured and recognized in the March issue of the publication.
The Vermont State Police responded to the Marble Valley Regional Correctional Center in Rutland and arrested prisoner Jerry Hoffman, 26, of Middlebury, for simple assault.
A Vermont State Police SCUBA team delayed their plunge into Otter Creek in Cornwall, Vt., in the ongoing search to locate missing Denise Hart, 25. The officers used SONAR and a ROV to help in the search under the ice.
The information meeting on the Middlebury Airport, originally scheduled for Wednesday, March 18, has been postponed until May.
Town Meeting Day voting
At a meeting Feb. 24, Middlebury Select Board Board member Dean George inquired about measures that the town is taking to support landowners that are suffering from frozen water lines due to the unusually deep frost this year.
Tuesday, March 3, 2015: It's Town Meeting Day in Vermont.
Plasan N.A. closing Bennington plant
The high cost of doing business in Vermont hit home—again.
Parents of newborn babies are accustomed to tiny hats landing on the heads of their new prodigy, but in a poor nation struggling to provide basic items that help with survival, those small comfort items can go unnoticed.
Vermont Watchdog Report
An investigation into fraudulent applications for Vermont’s driver’s privilege cards has spread to multiple states and Department of Motor Vehicle branches, according to the department’s chief investigator.
The Middlebury College cross country teams were honored by the United States Track & Field and Cross Country Coaches Association (USTFCCCA) for their work in the classroom.
PEGTV Channel 15
PEGTV of Rutland County welcomed Amber Dumas to its staff as a field producer for its popular “Access” news magazine television show on PEGTV’s Channel 15.
It was good news for a pooch named Pico last week. The young husky, with a serious life-threatening condition, quickly became the luckiest dog at Homeward Bound, Addison County’s Humane Society in Middlebury.